HCN Bank is excited to bring you Zelle - a way to send and receive money in minutes between almost any U.S. bank accounts.1 Best of all, there's no fee to use Zelle.4
Who Do You Need to Pay?
With Zelle, you can send money from the convenience of your mobile phone and HCN Bank Online Banking using just a recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number. Send money to a neighbor, your best friend, almost anyone1 you know and trust. Your money moves securely through HCN Bank’s online banking or mobile app you already use and trust.
- When used with HCN Bank's online banking or mobile app, you get all the security standards you've come to expect while giving you the convenience of sending money from your smart phone or computer.
- You can send or receive money using an email address or U.S. mobile number.
- You won't have to worry about carrying cash or dealing with checks to send money to friends or family. Zelle provides electronic notification of a payment and eliminates the possibility of your check getting lost or stolen in the mail.
Pay it safe when using Zelle
- Refunds are not issued through Zelle.
- The bank will never call you to request information you received via text (SMS) or pressure you to reset your online banking log in password.
- Don't trust the caller ID; Caller ID may be modified to show the bank's name. If in doubt, please hang up and call us.
- Don't provide your online banking log in credentials, one-time password, account number or personal information by email or text or phone call. Using our published phone number, reach out to the bank to confirm that the request is legitimate.
- Don't give information over the phone if you receive a call stating that a transaction is canceled, even if the caller claims to be from the bank. Once again, contact the bank using a published phone number to inquire about the transaction.
- Don't click on links in unsolicited emails or texts.
- Don't give an unsolicited caller remote access to your computer.
Start Using Zelle
- 1. Open your HCN Bank mobile app or sign on to online banking, select Send Money with Zelle, and register
- 2. Select your recipient
- 3. Enter the payment amount
- 4. You can add a note and then send
That's it! Your payment has been sent. Transactions are typically made within minutes.1
Don't Have Our Mobile App Yet?
Download the HCN Bank mobile banking apps available for iPhone® and Android™ devices at no charge4 and then start using Zelle.
¹ Available to bank account holders in the U.S. only. To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or mobile number must already be registered with Zelle.
² Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
4 Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Inquire with you wireless provider for more information.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.